Wednesday 25 December 2013

The Samsung 42 inch Smart Television that gives too much and takes very little

It is a simple error to make I suppose. I work in the dark and, as a consequence, am often barely getting up at midday. At time of writing, it’s just gone 4AM (and I do not expect to get asleep for a minimum another hour). So, I groggily say goodbye to my gf as she gets up for work at 7AM after which I doze until around 10.30 or 11.00, before getting up and planning to work on my ‘fun’ projects like internet comics, novels and attending web literature seminars.


 


Once evening rolls around once more, I revisit to my commercial work (the stuff that pays), that’s why this piece will end with the brazen effort to sell you a smart tv (just in case you were wondering).


 


The genuine highlight of my day is when said gf arrives home from work. She puts down a LOT of overtime and she goes to 2 weekly dance classes, so we do not get to spend an enormous quantity of time together, especially as her working day comes to an end just as mine begins (she can also be far less misanthropic than her companion and, as the result, actually includes a semblance of a social life).


 


There is a short, shining period where we eat food (usually lovingly prepared by me) and settle down to watch Television together. We’re both Sci-Fi nerds, so we like to watch a fair bit of ‘Star Trek’ in its a mixture of incarnations, but we also like ‘Cheers’ ‘Seinfeld’ ‘Frasier’ and ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ in addition to numerous others.


 


That won’t sound like a great deal of an thrilling day, especially since the most fun part is watching telly, however it really is a lot of fun. From time to time I wish it were more bizarre (and I once, in all honesty, really tried to convince her to stow away with me on the cruise liner), but watching Telly with my partner is basically the high point of my day.


 


Support yourself; here comes the sales pitch. Essentially, if we have the new Samsung 42-Inch LED TV, we could enhance that tiny little bit of ‘us’ time even further. About the evenings when we wanted to stream a full show, especially a bit as fantastically photographed as my current favorite film ‘The Hunter’ starring Willem Dafoe, Sam Neill and Frances O’Connor; we’d be absolutely engrossed.


 


The Samsung smart TV, with its advanced picture quality and also the opportunity for studio-quality sound output, could provide a new lease of life to any quantity of old favourites, as well as badass newcomers like ‘Skyfall’.


 


Furthermore to a, the Samsung 42-Inch LED TV allows for the use of apps like ‘Youtube’, ‘Facebook’ and ‘Netflicks’ all of which would obviously be extra functional.


 


I remember being at school and having to put in writing an essay on how TV was an terrible invention that’s tearing at the core of modern relationships, all I can say is that, in my current relationship, I’ve found it to be quite the contrary.


 


When you watch TV even half as often as we do, you then owe it to yourself to buy a good one (unless you can’t afford it, naturally, you then owe it to yourself to start saving up and bookmark this page for a later re-read). Happy viewings!



The Samsung 42 inch Smart Television that gives too much and takes very little

No comments:

Post a Comment